Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dr. Von Katzenstein's Lab

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
I need help with Katzenstein because I have had that quest since five weeks ago and I need help Please, anyone help me... or else I will summon a heckhound

Mastermind
Jun 30, 2009
339
I have been trying to do that one as well. I think that a group of four people needs to do this.

Timothy Pearlflower
Lvl 40 Ice Wizard

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
940
For you, and anyone else who keeps asking for help on this forum:

You need to tell us your wizard's name, the realm you are playing in, the time and date you wish to meet up (don't forget to tell us what timezone you are in).

Otherwise you might as well hang around the commons in that world and keep asking for help from the other wizards you see.

Keep in mind that messages on this forum gets posted much later, if not the next day. So don't expect an immediate reply.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
6
chrisbradley wrote:
I need help with Katzenstein because I have had that quest since five weeks ago and I need help Please, anyone help me... or else I will summon a heckhound

OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU GUYS! I HATE THAT PLACE!
By the way, here's my info:
Name Scarlet Griffinrider
I usally play in the realm Imp. I don't really care what area I'm in I don't know for that. Anytime this week since I'm on VACATION! For timezone, I'm on the east side. Maryland. I have to get off at 8:30 p.m so don't make arrangements then. And I'm life so I will happily be the healer of the group.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
52
I will help if you still need it. but like preacher said you have to give us a realm, time + time zone you are in so that a group can be put together.

Luis Legendheart - Storm Grandwizard

Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
24
i too had trouble with the dungeon but luckily for me i have a lot of lvl 50 freinds :) o ya and at katenztein go around the back up the stairs and you see a broken bridge collect the beat a boss and you get a badge

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
5
pianoplayer1 wrote:
i too had trouble with the dungeon but luckily for me i have a lot of lvl 50 freinds :) o ya and at katenztein go around the back up the stairs and you see a broken bridge collect the beat a boss and you get a badge

Can i help i need to do it too and it is hard i am level 32 and my name is wolf skullhunter. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PLease help.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
5
pianoplayer1 wrote:
i too had trouble with the dungeon but luckily for me i have a lot of lvl 50 freinds :) o ya and at katenztein go around the back up the stairs and you see a broken bridge collect the beat a boss and you get a badge
Can i help you i am too having trouble with it i got past firegut but couldnt beat the second guy. My name is wolf skullhunter i am level 32 just tell me when to meet.


Explorer
May 04, 2009
63
I don't need anymore help actually, 'cause I beat it already, I beat MB now. :-D I was level 37 when I beat it. Now I'm level 42 and in Mooshu. Thanks to anyone who would help though. 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
7
FamilyAir wrote:
I will help if you still need it. but like preacher said you have to give us a realm, time + time zone you are in so that a group can be put together.

Luis Legendheart - Storm Grandwizard


OMG ive had this quest forever -_- I need help big time. i keep getting caught by emimies -_-.

Iridian Ghostsinger
lvl 33 Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
79
Sorry, but that was one of the easier dungeons for me. I am only a lvl 29 storm wizard and my only companion was a lvl 32 ice wizard, and we beat it with much ease. I am always happy to help though. My name is Daniel Stormstaff, though i am working on the counterweight east area right now, but dont worry i can always lend a hand, as long as i have time cuz i can be kinda busy sometimes. But ya, dont worry bout this place. I will give you my 2 secrets real quick. #1, be patient on the rooftops, follow your enemies around. #2, become friends with all the people helping you. If you are in a battle on the rooftop, to speed up time, just log off, log back on, and teleport to your friend. Hope this helps :-)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
7
soccergoal7659 wrote:
Sorry, but that was one of the easier dungeons for me. I am only a lvl 29 storm wizard and my only companion was a lvl 32 ice wizard, and we beat it with much ease. I am always happy to help though. My name is Daniel Stormstaff, though i am working on the counterweight east area right now, but dont worry i can always lend a hand, as long as i have time cuz i can be kinda busy sometimes. But ya, dont worry bout this place. I will give you my 2 secrets real quick. #1, be patient on the rooftops, follow your enemies around. #2, become friends with all the people helping you. If you are in a battle on the rooftop, to speed up time, just log off, log back on, and teleport to your friend. Hope this helps :)


Lol Thanks!! I really appreciate it!! I shall look for you when i am on!! :PP I beat Marleybone and now im in Mooshu :] Its great!!! Big Ben took FOREVER though. If you need any help with it Im level 38 death wizard. I hope we can be friends! Thank again.

Iridian GhostSinger
Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
1
has anyone found the smoggers battle in kstzenstiens lab you get some good items and when you beat the smogger he leaves behind a chest that if you put in crowns you get iteams and gold back.