Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeated Meowarty but Confused by results

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I finished Big Ben and defeated Meowarty but couldn't open the wooden, silver, or gold chests. I also couldn't find the cat which was supposed to be near the silver chests. I still have Barkingham Palace to finish. Do I have to finish Barkingham Palace and then do Big Ben again or have I stumbled on a glitch?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Flint Barclay on May 21, 2015 wrote:
I finished Big Ben and defeated Meowarty but couldn't open the wooden, silver, or gold chests. I also couldn't find the cat which was supposed to be near the silver chests. I still have Barkingham Palace to finish. Do I have to finish Barkingham Palace and then do Big Ben again or have I stumbled on a glitch?
Did you get the quest completed dialogue? If I remember correctly, you'll be told to meet Sherlock Bones or one of his cronies in the Big Ben lobby area and then go to see Ambrose to get the key to Mooshu. The Barkingham Palace quest line is totally separate from the main story line and doesn't have to be completed to get past Marleybone.
The Stray Cat is a floor or two BEFORE you get to the final battle in Big Ben... he's behind a wooden crate. If you didn't get him the first time through you'll have to fight your way to that point again to get him.