Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Counterweight East/West problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Alright, so my level 38 Death Wizard just got to the last leg of Marleybone, the Counterweights and Big Ben. So of course Counterweight East is first and I soloed it just fine (because I think I'm a bit overleveled from side quests). I got to Sprockets, the boss of Counterweight East, but I realized my health was a bit low from the previous fights while getting to Sprockets and my potions were empty. I decided to just port back to Regent's Square and wait for my health to regenerate and then use Dungeon Recall to go back. I even left a mark which I always do in dungeons JUST in case somethings happens. After all of my health regenerated, I noticed the Dungeon Recall button wasn't there although I didn't really think much of it because I left a mark. So I tried to port back to my mark and I don't remember the exact message but it said something along the lines of: The dungeon has timed out and has reset. So my questions are, why can't I use Dungeon Recall for the Counterweights (I assume it's the same for West too) and if it's because they aren't considered dungeons (Which they should be.) Why doesn't it give me a warning or something that tells me not to port away or else it'll reset?

Joseph Darkthorn Level 38 Wizard

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I have the same problem with other small dungeons like that, if there is a sigil to get in then it's a dungeon in my opinion. one time I went into a dungeon in krok and got pulled in a unwanted battle and I fled. I noticed there was no recall button there so of course I raged threw my phone across the room cause it was the vault of ice all those bosses I had to fight again made me mad a little I think there should be a recall button for all dungeons and another thing, if your in a boss battle and get killed and actually use the recall button ( in krok if not in all other worlds ) the minion was back so I was mad again cause I killed the minion already why is he back

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
and you are a little over leveled but that's good you might be level 45 leaving mooshu or higher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Levia254 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Alright, so my level 38 Death Wizard just got to the last leg of Marleybone, the Counterweights and Big Ben. So of course Counterweight East is first and I soloed it just fine (because I think I'm a bit overleveled from side quests). I got to Sprockets, the boss of Counterweight East, but I realized my health was a bit low from the previous fights while getting to Sprockets and my potions were empty. I decided to just port back to Regent's Square and wait for my health to regenerate and then use Dungeon Recall to go back. I even left a mark which I always do in dungeons JUST in case somethings happens. After all of my health regenerated, I noticed the Dungeon Recall button wasn't there although I didn't really think much of it because I left a mark. So I tried to port back to my mark and I don't remember the exact message but it said something along the lines of: The dungeon has timed out and has reset. So my questions are, why can't I use Dungeon Recall for the Counterweights (I assume it's the same for West too) and if it's because they aren't considered dungeons (Which they should be.) Why doesn't it give me a warning or something that tells me not to port away or else it'll reset?

Joseph Darkthorn Level 38 Wizard
All dungeons, marked and unmarked, are timed. You have 30 minutes (or less in some cases) to port back in. This will not change. The dungeon marker shows the minutes remaining. It's up to you to keep track of time. Sorry!

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
RavenLady777 on Apr 6, 2015 wrote:
All dungeons, marked and unmarked, are timed. You have 30 minutes (or less in some cases) to port back in. This will not change. The dungeon marker shows the minutes remaining. It's up to you to keep track of time. Sorry!
I understand that. What I don't understand is why it reset after only a couple minutes while my health regenerated. I guess it doesn't matter much now though, I'm in Mooshu now.

Joseph Darkthorn level 39 Wizard