Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collect crates in Ironworks. But which crates?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
I have a mission to collect 5 crates in Ironworks. This is incredibly frustrating because Ironworks, and most of Marleybone is littered with hundreds of wooden crates already.

But I need to find 5 mission crates that I worry look identical to the decorative crates.

After running around Ironworks for a bit, and clicking on a few dozen crates I have not found a single one the quest is hoping I collect.

Please help.

Where should I be looking? Do the quest crates actually look exactly like every other crate in Marleybone? And if so, why must the devs be so cruel?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2008
flaknugget wrote:
I have a mission to collect 5 crates in Ironworks. This is incredibly frustrating because Ironworks, and most of Marleybone is littered with hundreds of wooden crates already.

But I need to find 5 mission crates that I worry look identical to the decorative crates.

After running around Ironworks for a bit, and clicking on a few dozen crates I have not found a single one the quest is hoping I collect.

Please help.

Where should I be looking? Do the quest crates actually look exactly like every other crate in Marleybone? And if so, why must the devs be so cruel?

Unless they have changed with the latest update the crates for this quest are taller than the usual crates and have "FRAGILE" written on the side in red. They are, in fact, labeled "FRAGILE CRATE" above them like the wooden chests.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
You pass one in the short stretch between your arrival point and Baxter, but since you don't know what you're looking for --

Go to Baxter, then turn toward the locked gate on your right. The largest crate sitting down in front of the gate is the kind you want.

If you're patient, it should respawn a minute of two after clicking it, so you won't have to run all over looking for more.