Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone help me with marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Can someone please help me with marleybone in knight's court. It get's boring sometimes and i get pulled into battles and sometimes there isn't anyone around to help me with dungeons. I still need to do this dungeon called kensington park. So will anybody help me?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
asdh1 wrote:
Can someone please help me with marleybone in knight's court. It get's boring sometimes and i get pulled into battles and sometimes there isn't anyone around to help me with dungeons. I still need to do this dungeon called kensington park. So will anybody help me?

Knight's Court is not a dungeon.
Kensington is optional and should not even be attempted until level 60+, in my opinion.
All of Marleybone is set up to teach us patience. If you take your time in moving through the areas, watch how the MOBS move, you will rarely get pulled into battle.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I know Knight's court isn't a dungeon i just need help with the area. And i never knew i was suppose to do that dungeon at level 60+ is it that hard?

Defender
May 24, 2012
Marleybone is a great place to level. Once you get the hang of how to avoid the mobs, it can be relaxing to wander around finishing quests. My sixth wizard is in MB right now. I like to do the story line first up to Big Ben, then go back around and do all the side quests finishing with Big Ben. Through all that you may level up 4 or 5 levels. In that time you may also receive your school spells that make you think more about strategy instead of punching power. This is also a good time, since you're getting to or over level 25, to learn about getting gear that boosts your spells or gives you pips. Sometimes it's not about the destination, it's about the journey.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
like most of the people wrote, Knight Court is not a dungeon. but i have been there. i can help you. i am level 31.