Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben Treasure Chests

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Weird question here, but... what are the Wooden, Silver, and Gold chests in Big Ben for again? I beat it ages ago, and I have "Hero of Marleybone," so I know I did a quest for them, but what was it exactly??

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Weird question here, but... what are the Wooden, Silver, and Gold chests in Big Ben for again? I beat it ages ago, and I have "Hero of Marleybone," so I know I did a quest for them, but what was it exactly??

You are given a quest about 3 rooms in to open one of each type of chest. Once you do, quest over.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You get a quest from a guy in the middle of Big Ben, and he tells you to use a wooden chest. When you open one of the wooden chests a few levels higher, you get a new quest to open a silver chest. When you open one of the silver chests a few levels higher, you are told to open a gold chest. After opening the gold chest on the last floor of Big Ben, you get a reward. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
How do you get this quest? I completed Big Ben yesterday and when I got to the level with Jack Thistleberry, there was no question mark above his head. Is there something I have to do to be able to get this quest? Please help! I really want to finish all quests in Marleybone.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
i have problem with silver chest there, i opened wooden and found gold but there are no silver chest inside at all

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jadead12 wrote:
i have problem with silver chest there, i opened wooden and found gold but there are no silver chest inside at all

Silver show up in room 11 (Potbelly and 2 nightmares)

Room 11 is the room before the Big Ben cat with the 4 heals/mana whisps.