Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Ben and West Counterweight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Well I found a bug in each one of those 2 listed above.

Firstly, although its not the biggest thing in the world, the left clock at the top is slower than the other 2 clocks and that just annoyed me greatly =/ Not that big of a deal but just stuck out

Next This WAS a big deal. I soloed west counterweight and was near the top, I had just run back for health and when I had gotten back up a few floors I realised one of the levers hadnt been pulled, so I puled it. When I got 4 levers pulled I went up again to another battle, after that battle I could not pull the las lever and too my horror realised I had pulled a lever twice as it has reset.

The second one really was a downer because I was going to fight the boss several times for the pet but didnt get a chance because I couldnt get too the top. Is there a way where they couldnt reset? It was a mistake anyone could make and I was so frustrated that I wasted all that time..

Anyone come across either of these? =/

Developer
A fix for the lever issue is in the pipeline and will go out with the next update.