Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barkinham Palace?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Is this place just for décor or not? I am in DS and gotten no quests to do it or go in it or whatever also I am level 48. Can you please tell me if this place has ANY purpose? Or if it does what level and what quests to do to acess it.
Scarlet Rose level 48

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
So far it is just for decoration but it may become a dungeon or something like that in the future there are other topics about this subject on the Marleybone page.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Lilalei12345 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Is this place just for décor or not? I am in DS and gotten no quests to do it or go in it or whatever also I am level 48. Can you please tell me if this place has ANY purpose? Or if it does what level and what quests to do to acess it.
Scarlet Rose level 48
It has no purpose yet, but that doesn't mean they won't add something later. There was a discussion about this on one of the fansites, in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?353887-Barkingham-Palace&highlight=barkingham+palace

Survivor
May 04, 2013
This location has been in the game from the start, and I have never come across anything that leads to it. Hopefully in the future KI will add some quests that occur in this area.

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
thanks. maybe this could be a future dungeon and I am hoping it will.