Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am a good level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hi, I am a level 25 and I just finished Hyde Park. Although I am soloing the game I still don't think that I am a good level because I see level 30s and such at where I already completed. So please post if I am a good level or not. Also post what level I should get to before I move on :D :-) :) :(

Mason Sandtamer lvl 25 balance wizard in Marleybone.
Mess with me and you might just find yourself eating sand for breakfast! 8)

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
wms10 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 25 and I just finished Hyde Park. Although I am soloing the game I still don't think that I am a good level because I see level 30s and such at where I already completed. So please post if I am a good level or not. Also post what level I should et to before I move on :D :-) :) :(

Mason Sandtamer lvl 25 balance wizard in Marleybone.
Mess with me and you might just find yourself eating sand for breakfast! 8)

Yeah, I think you seem to be a pretty good level to be in MB (Marleybone). I was only about level 29/30 when I went there, and 25 is OK. It's really cool that you've already finished Hyde Park at level 25 being solo.

P.S. Nice little signature at the end

Rachel RavenTalon, Level 33 (1 quest from 34!) Myth

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're a bit low.

As a rule, you want to do all of the side quests that are available. Skipping them is going to leave you underpowered. This is especially true if you're soloing. My advice is to go back to Krokotopia and also Wizard City and do all of the side quests.

Delver
May 26, 2009
You are a slightly lower level than the average wizard in Marleybone, but if you are comfortable at your level, you should be fine. If you really want to level up, then I suggest going back and finishing up some side quests to gain extra experience.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011