Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Waste?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Have you ever noticed in Marleybone there are LOADS of unused buildings for decoration that you can't go in ever

I think it's really annoying and they could have made like 12 more quests from them. Also it's always dark in Marleybone so I can't see what I'm doing half the time

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Magico2579 wrote:
Have you ever noticed in Marleybone there are LOADS of unused buildings for decoration that you can't go in ever

I think it's really annoying and they could have made like 12 more quests from them. Also it's always dark in Marleybone so I can't see what I'm doing half the time

I think they should cut down the amount of unused buildings cause I always get lost! It's anoying that its dark but the only place I can't see in is reagents sqaure

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:

First off, I think there is ENOUGH quests in Marleybone as it is. Secondly, there are far more unused buildings in any two Wizard City streets, yet you aren't complaining about that.

As far as it being too dark to see, go to your game settings and slide the brightness more to the right when you're in MB.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:

Just increase the brightness on your computer, though the extra detail does slow down loading

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:

There are tons of unused buildings in Wizard City two.