Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do i go from here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I am stuck in Krokotopia. I can not get into the vault of ice but I have nowhere else to go? I have gone to every place I can in Krokotopia and I can't find another quest. I can only go to the pyramid and the krokosphynx. How do i get back on the story line? I have not defeated Kai Amante yet and I've read that's what I need to do but I can't find the quest I need to get to him. I know I'm not even close to being done in this world because I have to find almost all the beetles for Prospector Zeke. Should I try the dungeon again to see if I missed something? Please help. Thank you.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tutu95 wrote:
I am stuck in Krokotopia. I can not get into the vault of ice but I have nowhere else to go? I have gone to every place I can in Krokotopia and I can't find another quest. I can only go to the pyramid and the krokosphynx. How do i get back on the story line? I have not defeated Kai Amante yet and I've read that's what I need to do but I can't find the quest I need to get to him. I know I'm not even close to being done in this world because I have to find almost all the beetles for Prospector Zeke. Should I try the dungeon again to see if I missed something? Please help. Thank you.

Open your quest log again and check for a quest that you did not finish. Other than the vault of ice, if you have an unfinished quest, click on the "dialogue" bubble in the quest box and read what you have to do for that quest.

If you don't have any quests, and you haven't fought KaiAmante yet, try checking back with the Arena Master or Shalek the Wise.

If you are truly stuck, you might want to send an e-mail to Help and Support at support@wizard101.com. Explain your problem to them, and give them your user name and your character name.