Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when do i finally pass krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
i have done all of the quests except for the beetles and the dungeon (throne room of fire).

i havent gotten into the tomb of storms or krosophinx. when can i get into those or pass the world? i am level 22 almost level 23. in grizzleheim i have almost passed except for the yardbirds and books. please help! i am getting so bored!

thanks,
Kelly
lvl 23 LIFE

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
Araylia wrote:
i have done all of the quests except for the beetles and the dungeon (throne room of fire).

i havent gotten into the tomb of storms or krosophinx. when can i get into those or pass the world? i am level 22 almost level 23. in grizzleheim i have almost passed except for the yardbirds and books. please help! i am getting so bored!

thanks,
Kelly
lvl 23 LIFE
youre 1/3 done with kt

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Do the Lutenennant ( not sure how its spelled)'s quests.

Ronan TitanStalker, level 29 DEATH!
Death school is the best school
And Life school is the right school. :D

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Ok you need to do the dungeon, then after you will be given a quest to locate the order of the fang and go to krokospinx island. Finish the krokospinx (btw that's where the balance school is, and the scool and the order of the fang are in a underground area so go find a ladder leading into the ground outside the krokospinx and you will fiind both). Finish the krokospinx and you will get to go to the temple of storms island and at the end you will get a quest to defeat krokopatra and once you do go to major talbot(or the marlybonian in the oasis ) and he will send you to marly bone, I hope I helped. :-D :-P

Amber Stormsong level 28 (storm) in marlybone or the arena

Amber Soulhunter level 21 (death) in krokotopia(krokospiinx) or the arena

Taylor Emeraldspear level 18 (life) in krokotopia(krokospinx) or the arena

Sierra Mistcaster level 10 (myth) in wizard city

Amber Sandrunner level 9 (balance) in wizard city

(And one more I forgot the name of :-P )

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Araylia wrote:

thanks,
Kelly
lvl 23 LIFE

When your done with the oasis then you move onto the krokosphinx. After when you finish that you move onto the tomb of storms. It does take a while but once you are done with that you will be happy with yourself and move on to different worlds
Samantha Suncatcher
Lvl 48 Balance

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
You just need to finish the Pyramid of the sun and beat Throne Room of Fire then just talk to Sergent Major Talbot and then go to the Krokosphinx and then beat the Sphinx and go on to the Temple of Storms then beat it and you're going to MarleyBone