Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

well of souls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2014
I am suppose to gho into the well of souls but it won't let me. Is there something I need to do first?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
ronan12134 on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
I am suppose to gho into the well of souls but it won't let me. Is there something I need to do first?
The well of souls has to be unlocked through the natural progression of quests. In Krok, you have to complete the pyramid of the sun and the krokosphinx before you can get there. What quest are you working on which takes you to the well of souls? I ask because with many of the side world and quest options now, often you are qualifying for spell quests well before you have unlocked the areas associated with them.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
It's a separate area in the pay-by-zone option, so you'll need crowns to buy it if you haven't yet. If you're a member, you should be able to go in. If you're curious as to how to get from the main island over to the other side, go to the three dark obelisks around the sand pit and light them up; then a krok's head should come out of the sand. Walking "through" its mouth takes you to the other side.