Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
how do i get into krockitopia im level 10 and on the quest to talk to someone in the oasis and it tells me to go into the grandfather tree

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I am stuck on the quest for the ice armor. I went to fight the frost collosous but my friend was the and she had already beaten the frost collosous but there was another enemy that looked like the ghosts you fight all the way back in unicorn way. I joined the battle beat it and left. but when I came back to fight the frost collosous I couldnt get in what do I do Im stuck :( :( :(

nevermind because I went on a better computer and this fixed.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
how do you get to krokhotep in the emperors retreat?
all i need is how to open the last door, the one with the six pillars

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Spike7513 wrote:

thanks i realy enjoy this game it shows and make you work with fellow
wizardas me being fire/death makes game some what easy but, not to off subject i think there should be a new class that has to be with being physical like martial arts or like a class that teaches unity combining all

isn't balance combining fire, ice, and storm, also, there's no topic about the tomb of storms, and I don't know how to get there, as far as I know I'm done with the tomb of the sun except for the instance, would I have to complete that first?

Dude if you follow your Quests you'll be like me so remember do quest :-P from lvl50mythEricLegendHunter

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
theateam wrote:
i'm just not a kroc person
to get my next spell i need to talk to niles the balence tree but i can not get to the krocashpinks so i can't get my ice armer! can someone tell me how to get tablet to let you go to the shpinks? thanks
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

WAIT!!! I changed my mind!!! I LOVE krok!!!!! it beats mb by so much!!!!
Your friend,
Emma Moonhunter
Lvl 38 Ice Goddess 8)

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Having a hard time getting to well of spiriits, it won't always let me in. I was re-looking for beetle. I have it but am concerned about why I don't have access. Someone said to change realms. I also noticed many areas, but they also do not always show on my page.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Can anyone tell me the Orders of the Oblisk after you defeat the Defender, Protector and Guardian in the Vault Of Ice?

THANKS FOR UR TIME...AND THIS IS A GREAT GAME!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I am trying to get a frozen fire gem for my fire quest but I can't get on the boat to the sphinx...how do i get permission to go there?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Well i just finished that quest! i cant think of anymore un less you wanna go to colssous boulverd...... 8)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Hi. I've finished the Hall o' Champs and the Grand Arena but when I try looking for a new quest, I look on the forums but it was no use til' I saw this. Please help and if u need any help ANYWHERE ( even in different
worlds ) I'll help you! Just please do! I want me allowance to pay off! :(

Main character (s )

Jasmine level 22 in krokosphinx ( DUH! )

Patrick Darkslinger ( dont insult bc of gender switchs ) lvl 6 wizard city finishing cyclops lane 8)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
JLeeKyo82 wrote:
theateam wrote:
i'm just not a kroc person
to get my next spell i need to talk to niles the balence tree but i can not get to the krocashpinks so i can't get my ice armer! can someone tell me how to get tablet to let you go to the shpinks? thanks
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)

I'm stuck with the same quest for the same reason, and I am about to hit lvl 20! Not only that, I CANNOT complete the dungeon quest in this world, nor can I seem to be able to get help to do so. I still need to complete the dungeon quest in the Death School for Wizard City, but that quest isn't preventing me from continuing the game like this dungeon is...

At level 16 this is what I think, of krokotopia

The islands are like the streets,
I am still in the pyramid island but I think I have it all figured out, (someone please correct me if i'm wrong)

Once you receive the tablet from the nirini family? you can move onto the Krokosphinx island, to go to Niles I can friend you and do that but literally its just worth working for it.

As for the death school quest, have you been INTO the actual main building and talked to the um lets say... LARGE assistant Dworgyn lol.

The above information is for when you reach Krokotopia, it should get you started.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
oceandaydreamer wrote:
Please disregard my previous post, and if anyone posted an answer, thank you!

I have found my way to Kroktopia, first through a friend that I found, then I was soon given my "legal" access to it through the quests.

I still have not got access to the boat, Krokosphinx, or Tomb of Storms. I am hoping and assuming that once I am able to pass through the Throne Room of Fire that maybe they will give me some more quests to gain access to these places. I am not seeing anymore open quests anywhere I do have access to, unless I am really missing something.

Can anyone tell me if that is how this works?

Hopefully I can get a friend or two to help me with this Throne Room place, sounds like another Sunken City-type deal.

I am level 21, and from experience, let me say Throne Room of Fire is SO much easier than Sunken City. I am in Krokosphinx right now, and Throne Room is a requirement to get there! Have fun.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Faedora wrote:
Can you tell me then where do I obtain the parchment that I need to craft this ring to complete the quest? I don't know where to get it since I am unable to get into Krokotopia and am not sure if it is a drop, or if it is harvested. Any help would be greatly appreciated..... :-D

Its harvested IN Krok. To get to Krok, you have to finish Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley, and Cyclops Lane. Somehow ( I forgot) you end up talking to the headmaster, and defeating Lord Nightshade. Only then do you get access to Krok.
(I might have missed something)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I am level 34, and even I have to admit, kroktopia is HARD! I'm stuck in the krokosphinx ( emperors retreat ) and I am stubbed :-( I stuck on the storyline trying to get to marelybone. And i am a SOOOO not kroktopia person, but its obvious i'm stuck. I hate the darkness of the vault of ice, the freeze of emperors retreat, and the frozen lake as well ( which you can see part at very front of krokosphinx. anyone can help to complete it?

Richard ShadowStaff death wizard, level 34

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Deathfire1011 wrote:
I am level 34, and even I have to admit, kroktopia is HARD! I'm stuck in the krokosphinx ( emperors retreat ) and I am stubbed :( I stuck on the storyline trying to get to marelybone. And i am a SOOOO not kroktopia person, but its obvious i'm stuck. I hate the darkness of the vault of ice, the freeze of emperors retreat, and the frozen lake as well ( which you can see part at very front of krokosphinx. anyone can help to complete it?

Richard ShadowStaff death wizard, level 34

wow i feel really bad for you! at around lvl 40 you would usually start DS! plus after the krokosphinx you still have to beat tomb of storms. that place is annoying! :(

here's how i think of it ( these r around the actual lvl's):
lvl 10 finish WC go to KT
lvl 20 finish KT get to MB
lvl 30 finish MB go to MS
lvl 40 finish MS go to DS
lvl 50 finish DS go to CL when it opens
lvl 60 (when it comes out) finish CL :D

Caitlin Dusk
lvl 49 death and storm

.......... yes i beat malistere.........

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
where is the tomb of stroms in krokotopia so i can find the tpmb of stroms bettle

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I just finished the two towers for the spiral key to celestia and I got the quest for krocktopia however it isn't in my quests. Iknow i finished them both. I can't even go to the boss and fight him because i don't know where it is. Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance
:-(

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
i don't know about any one else, but i can't even get into the vault of ice. it won't let me in! is there something wronge with my game? or do i have to do something first? please help.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Hi im currently level 18 and im in krokotopia and i wanna unlock the boat to krokosphinx and i dont know what quest to do to unlock it can u help?

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Go into the pyramid and complete all the quests there.

After you finish the dungeon quest (throne room of fire) you will get into Krokosphinx.

You will find this true of all areas. There will be a set of quests for the storyline that you must finish before someone sends you to the next area.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I'm at the aptitude test, already passed the strength test.... I can't find anything to give me the final answer. It's the third part that has me stumped. The hint says some thing like... 'The lighting is not quite right for a storm.' I changed the braziers to fire, but what do I do with the sun, snake, bug, and tree? I've searched all three rooms for any clue. Can anyone help me? - marstn lvl 23

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Spike7513 wrote:

thanks i realy enjoy this game it shows and make you work with fellow
wizardas me being fire/death makes game some what easy but, not to off subject i think there should be a new class that has to be with being physical like martial arts or like a class that teaches unity combining all

isn't balance combining fire, ice, and storm, also, there's no topic about the tomb of storms, and I don't know how to get there, as far as I know I'm done with the tomb of the sun except for the instance, would I have to complete that first?</div>
</blockquote>

I saw a mesage sying there was a quest in the spinx that took you there