Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was Krokotopia boring to you?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Okay what is it with people and hate MB and Krok?! Personally I love both worlds.. neither of the story lines were boring to me..... It's my favorite world so far....

Destiny Waterthief~ Level 36 ( almost a level 37)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
It was fun at first but then I got to the Throne Room of Fire and it was really boring...so I will give it a 7/10. Loved the theme though, but it gets a 7 for what I just stated.

Richard AshWeaver Level 28 Wizard

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I am used to 1 worst, 10 best so I'm gonna do it that way...
6. No comment

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
sierraisonfire on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
I'd give it a 4. I liked the Pyramid of the Sun places but I just started to get wholeheartedly sick of it. It took way to long to get through and I was the most pleased I've ever been when I got to the end.
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
I give it a 9 since i am balance :D
Natalie EmeraldHeart, Magus

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
Survivor
Jun 23, 2013
i give it a 6 out of 10. the piramid of and the tomb of was nice but the krockospinxs IS TO LONG

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
TheStormWoon on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "It's always so much fun doing it!" and 1- being "I hate Krokotopia!"
I thought it was a 7. At first I was really excited but then at the Throne Room of Fire I just wanted to go to Marleybone because the storyline got boring (the manders were cute though)
Krok was boring all you do is bosses and the same interior of areas. As well as them all being structures you have to enter and not out in the desert.4

Survivor
May 30, 2011
Definit 7,
Manders are ADORABLE!!! But I really want to get to Marelybone....
Scarlet Duskgem
Storm wizard
Level 20

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Toooo long well kinda but I rate it a 6 but throne room of fire is fast idk what you all are complaining about marleybone is no easier and fun

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Err, I guess I would give it a 6 or 7. I loved coming into it the first time, and the excitement of the new world didn't rub off until closer to the end. But it is a little repetitory, and there is a lot of unnecessary walking. Overall, though, the storyline was very nice, and the characters were created very well. Honestly, it is one of my favorite, if not favorite, first arc world.

Emmaline and Roslyn
Patience is Ice, Passion is Fire.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Krokotopia was very fun to me and because i was a Balance character i got to know a bit more about Balance
So i'd give it a 10
Samuel SwiftBlade Lvl 31

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
I rate it a 3 because it was kinda boring and hard.hope this helped