Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
im on the “rubbing obelisk” quest and I cannot get into the vault of ice. I already completed the main quest and the side quests, what do i do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
brynnrockswizard10... on Jun 30, 2019 wrote:
im on the “rubbing obelisk” quest and I cannot get into the vault of ice. I already completed the main quest and the side quests, what do i do?
Have you completed all of the main quests in Krokotopia?

Sometimes side quests (eg Tome of the Fang - that asks for the rubbing) can send us further ahead than we have unlocked within our main questline. If you haven't finished the main Krokotopia quest line I'd recommend you do that first and get the rubbing when you're in the Vault of Ice on your main quest.

If you HAVE done all the main quests of Krokotopia are you unable to enter because the sigil is not glowing or have you tried to go onto the sigil and been unable to? Sometimes the sigils look grey and don't shine like they should when we've unlocked them, but when we try them they work as normal. It's a visual glitch I keep meaning to note down to let KI know...sorry, I've been rubbish at remembering to!

If you've completed all main quests in Krok and the sigil won't let you go in it might be a case for support to check out for you. You can message them through 'contact us' on the main website or support@wizard101.com

I hope this helps and you're back on your questing journey soon!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2017
Did you go to the right place? It is in the Entrance Hall, near Shalek the Wise.

You can try porting to a friend inside the Vault of Ice, or you can join a team up.