Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault of ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
I have looked everywhere for quests to get into the vault of ice because i have a quest that i have to go into there and rub the obelisk to get the claw. Please help

-~josh

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
zxjoshxz on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I have looked everywhere for quests to get into the vault of ice because i have a quest that i have to go into there and rub the obelisk to get the claw. Please help

-~josh
You are actually better off if you wait on this rubbing quest to when you get access to it for the entire quest for the Vault as part of the main quest line or you will have to repeat it 3 x total if you take the soul dust quest later on.

Mary

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
The quest is from the librarian you have to first complete the sun pyramid. Then you have to go through the Grand arena then you gain access to the vault of ice. I you are stumped here is a quest tree for Krokotopia
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Also when in the VoIce (Vault of Ice) You have to travel around and defeat 3 other bosses (you can find info about them here) www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:The_Vault_of_Ice_Creatures plus the final boss.
When you defeat it you pass the main story line quest but you can sneak around the boss by hugging the wall to do the obilisk thing first just in case you get defeated.