Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble with level 18th quest for fire wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I just turned 18th level on my fire wizard and I need to finish the quest to get the new spell. It says I have to go on the boat that is in the Oasis. Did I skip a quest or will it come up later to get access to the boat.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
firewizard101205 on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I just turned 18th level on my fire wizard and I need to finish the quest to get the new spell. It says I have to go on the boat that is in the Oasis. Did I skip a quest or will it come up later to get access to the boat.
It will come up later, Don't worry.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to complete quests to gain access to the Krokosphinx. Once you have completed the main story line quests in the Pyramid, you will be granted access. No worries, your spell quest will still be there.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
When you finish the Pyramid of the Sun you will have access to it. But if you are desperate to get this spell, then you can possibly get a friend (Who can get in there) and then port to them. Either way, you will get your spell!

-Molly level 83 balance

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
The way you go to the island is to get permission from Master Talbot once you get his permission, you can ride island to island, the way you get his permission is finishing all of the quests on your first island, My quest when i got the island was to complete a dungeon, If you don't know where the boat is, look at the pond when you get out of the world gate, then turn right till you see the snack vendor, the boat is right behind the snack vendor a little bit to the left.

Hope this helped!

~ Emma Griffin Petal Level Twenty Nine