Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tomb of storms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
can someone, anyone please help me with the last chamber testing knowledge. I cant seem to get the combination correct and Im just trapped there. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Eamontheguardian wrote:
can someone, anyone please help me with the last chamber testing knowledge. I cant seem to get the combination correct and Im just trapped there. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

I haven't been there for a while, but I think this is the one where the answer is in the clues in the book that you read in the middle of that room. It says something about "sun shines on tree. Tree rattles the snake. Snake scares the beetle" or something like that.

The clues are sun, tree, snake, beetle. You have to light those four obelisks in that order.

(Hope my memory is right. If not, I think that someone will pick up on this and correct me. LOL.)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Eamontheguardian wrote:

when you get to the book, it asks about storm...what is storm's colors...change the flames.
then read the book, it will list in order the sequence you need to turn on.