Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Throne room of fire too hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I just went in the throne room of fire, fully prepared, and I got defeated by Prince Manu Nirini! I have 1,300 health and he defeated me in a few rounds! Oh, plus I have 17% resist to fire plus 8% resist to all of the other schools. plus, I used tower shield and I used meteor strike, I also did a ton of more preperations, like having both of my potion bottles filled, I still got defeated.Is the throne room of fire too hard for you too?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go to the Bazaar and buy 5 or 6 Fire Shields. Get the 90% resist variety if you can; otherwise get the 85% type. Put those in your sideboard.

If you have any Death-type shields (as you would if you were Death, Life, or Myth), put those in your spell deck for the Krokomummy.

The first turn, discard a wand spell, then draw and put a Fire Shield on yourself. That will cut down Manu's attack power. Now focus on defeating the Krokomummy. When it's defeated, deal with the prince. Be sure to keep a Fire Shield on yourself at all times to blunt most of the damage Prince Nirini casts.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
colagada wrote:
Go to the Bazaar and buy 5 or 6 Fire Shields. Get the 90% resist variety if you can; otherwise get the 85% type. Put those in your sideboard.

If you have any Death-type shields (as you would if you were Death, Life, or Myth), put those in your spell deck for the Krokomummy.

The first turn, discard a wand spell, then draw and put a Fire Shield on yourself. That will cut down Manu's attack power. Now focus on defeating the Krokomummy. When it's defeated, deal with the prince. Be sure to keep a Fire Shield on yourself at all times to blunt most of the damage Prince Nirini casts.
I didn't think of that! thanks!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
You don't need to help me anymore. I'm past the throne room of fire (way past) . I'm in the tomb of storms.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
colagada wrote:

You have to defeat the prince first. Trust me, I did it.
Anthony

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Did you heal?
I am life so I healed ever time I was lower then 800 in health.
I would put more healing cards in, Shields, Traps, Storm Cards, Henchmen if you can get some. Otherwise if you cant get henchmen have a wizard close to your level help you. :-)

Sincerely,
Miranda SandStone level 25 Life :-)

Explorer
May 21, 2011
eddieandgalen wrote:
I just went in the throne room of fire, fully prepared, and I got defeated by Prince Manu Nirini! I have 1,300 health and he defeated me in a few rounds! Oh, plus I have 17% resist to fire plus 8% resist to all of the other schools. plus, I used tower shield and I used meteor strike, I also did a ton of more preperations, like having both of my potion bottles filled, I still got defeated.Is the throne room of fire too hard for you too?

That's very odd cause i soloed the Throne room at lvl 18 on my 1st try. I was balance secondary FIRE, so the pyramid was a nightmare for me. but i am doing emperor's retreat is that required?