Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thone Room Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Hey guys, my character Cheyenne Windgarden, needs some help defeating throne room. I can't seem to get a group together. :/

I'm usually on the realm Diego.

Also, do you have to beat the throne room, to be able to move on?

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
ok im on the trone room part also ill help you out we only need 2 people you and me you need to do trone room to move on yes just tell me what time and day alright?

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
i can help because im on the throne room part too you need to finish to to move on we only need 2 people you and me just tell me what time and day and ill help ok bye

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I'll help you too. I'm a life wizard, so I should be able to heal you two a lot.
I actually tried to do the quest alone, but there's a part where you have to defeat a boss that's just wandering around in the hallway and I can't battle four enemies at once.
So, when do we go? :)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Ok I have been doing solo boss sence the beging of the game and I cant do the Thone room quast alone so ya I need a lot of help plz! Im a myth school so I can summon up a cycops minion soif you need a good team player im here im lv 20 my name is Edward Dark Shade.