Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Taskmaster Tjal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I got a mission to go defeat Kiwu and then poison the guard's food which I accomplished easily so Then I followed the arrow to where Taskmaster Tjal is supposed to be and he's not there. I have defeated Kiwu and put the potion in five times now what am i supposed to do?

Hero
May 19, 2009
just check your map genius, there are a few quest in this game where the quest arrow does not work and this is when you have to turn to it.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2008
There is a glitch within the Barracks that shows TM Djal at a different location then where he is. Open your map, "M" key does this, and look for him on the map. When you find him follow the route to his location. Hope this helps.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1) Okay, after you face Kiwu, go to the table and do the posioning, then turn around so the table is at your back.

2) Move along the right hand wall (straight, 90 degrees right, straight, 90 degrees right, straight) until you reach the next 'endround'. You should see the instance entry at that point.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
hunter9275 wrote:
I got a mission to go defeat Kiwu and then poison the guard's food which I accomplished easily so Then I followed the arrow to where he is supposed to be and he's not there I have defeated Kiwu and putb the potion in five times now what am i supposed to do?

Its not actually where the arrow shows. Its nearby Kiwu. Just keep wandering around that area until you find a boss door, glowing blue light.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
where do you go to posion the table???? plz help my name is emily blueflame oh and thx!

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
icecold46 wrote:
where do you go to posion the table???? plz help my name is emily blueflame oh and thx!

Walk up to the table and click the X and that poisons the food. Best to be done after the fight unless you are good at walking the edges

James DreamRider