Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
hi, i just got to go to the krok floating island and the quest to find order of the fang so i find it then nothing happens shalek the wise has no quest for me no quests anywhere no arrows this is a problem!!!
please help !!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kendom368 wrote:
hi, i just got to go to the krok floating island and the quest to find order of the fang so i find it then nothing happens shalek the wise has no quest for me no quests anywhere no arrows this is a problem!!!
please help !!!

Before you can talk to Shalek the Wise, I think you have to talk to Alhazared in the Balance School first.

When you get to the island, there is a ladder that you must take "down" to go to the Balance School. The ladder is sticking up from the ground in front of Niles the Tree.

Check your Quest Log too. Look at the quests for the Krokosphinx and click on the bubble in the left corner of each quest box. It will tell you what you need to do or who you need to talk to.

Defender
May 27, 2010
Have you tried going into the balance school? if not i recommend going there, in case you dont know where it is its simple, its in the krokosphinx where there is a big dug up hole with a shovel and some kind of stone block tied to a rope near it, niles the balance tree is also near,
Hope I helped! :)
Fire is the true Balance!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
kendom368 wrote:
please help !!!

Before you can talk to Shalek the Wise, I think you have to talk to Alhazared in the Balance School first.

When you get to the island, there is a ladder that you must take "down" to go to the Balance School. The ladder is sticking up from the ground in front of Niles the Tree.

Check your Quest Log too. Look at the quests for the Krokosphinx and click on the bubble in the left corner of each quest box. It will tell you what you need to do or who you need to talk to.

I think I saw what your problem was. I just got to that point with one of my newer wizards.

When I got the quest to "Locate the Order of the Fang", I lost the yellow quest arrow helper. Luckily, I knew where to go to find the Balance School and Alhazared. After I went to him, he gave me the next quest to see Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall.

Just follow the directions I gave you in my first note and it should get you moving along too.

(Note: whenever you lose the quest arrow helper like this, on a quest where it SHOULD be showing, it is a bug and it should be reported. They need to know the name of the quest you were working on when you had the problem. There is even a topic in the HALSTON'S LAB section of these message boards and it is called "Have a Bug? Post it here.") :-D

Explorer
May 17, 2009