Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Karanahn Barracks...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I am at level 27 and I have beat Taskmaster Djal in Karanahn Barracks twice and still can't get anywhere. It keeps wanting me to fight again and again. What can I do to bet them and move on?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Malikin wrote:
I am at level 27 and I have beat Taskmaster Djal in Karanahn Barracks twice and still can't get anywhere. It keeps wanting me to fight again and again. What can I do to bet them and move on?

Before you fight Taskmaster Djal, you should be fighting Kiwu. Kiwu is located in a small alcove/area near the Taskmaster. After you defeat Kiwu, you walk up to the food table that is set up in his area, and you press "x" to pick up a "sleep potion" for Taskmaster Djal's guards.

So now you go in to fight Taskmaster Djal, and all of his guards are gone and he is alone. When you defeat him, he gives you a key to return to Salid (?), so you can free the slaves.

When you said "what can I do to beat them...", it sounds like you didn't defeat Kiwu first.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honeybee313 is correct.

By the way, this is an optional quest so you can do it whenever you want. It doesn't have anything to do with advancing through to Marleybone. :)