Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Soooo Confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
Ok so i was in the Throne Room of Fire, and after i defeated Krokenkahmen and Prince Manu Nirni, put the Serpents Staff in the thingy, and found the order of the fang, Winthrop told me to meet him somewhere, and that he had to collect a few things. i waited there until he literally disappeared. now i'm stuck. my quest tracker is telling me to go and defeat Nekhebit and collect seal in the Hall of Champions. i'm sooo confused!!! can someone please tell me what i have to do now??

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alexmm121233 wrote:
Ok so i was in the Throne Room of Fire, and after i defeated Krokenkahmen and Prince Manu Nirni, put the Serpents Staff in the thingy, and found the order of the fang, Winthrop told me to meet him somewhere, and that he had to collect a few things. i waited there until he literally disappeared. now i'm stuck. my quest tracker is telling me to go and defeat Nekhebit and collect seal in the Hall of Champions. i'm sooo confused!!! can someone please tell me what i have to do now??

Well, first of all, since you left the Throne Room, you are going to have to do that instance again.

And, if you open your quest log, in the box for each quest, you have a "question mark" bubble in the upper left corner of each box. If you click on that bubble, it will show you the dialogue for that quest so you can see what you must do next, and where you have to go.

I believe that Professor Winthrop tells you to meet him back in the Altar of Kings again. But check the dialogue bubble to be sure.

Hope this helps. ;)

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Ok I figured out why my quest tracker is telling me to go defeat Nekhebit, i got that quest from a mander, so 1 problem is solved. but about the Throne Room, before i left the Throne Room, Winthrop told me to meet him in the Alter of Kings, and when i looked for the quest in my quest book, it wasnt even there. i figured i might as well go to the Alter of Kings, but when i got there, Winthrop was there, but i couldnt talk to him...