Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Serpent staff quest bug?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
I gained access to the Throne Room of Fire yesterday and I was able to defeat the prince I tried beating the other guy but I lost, but now when I went into to there this morning it said "New Quest:Serpent Staff" so im not sure if there is something wrong with it or that is just how it is.Oh and I might need some help beating the krok pharoh guy.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
since its an instance zone if you log out, the instance is reset and you have to do everything all over again :( . I'm not sure about this but if you die I think you have 30minutes to go back before everything is reset.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
No, it automatically resets if you log out. If you just go out of the area though, I dont think it does.
Or maybe I'm wrong. I know its like that with Katzenstein's Lab, because when in there I tried to log out and back in to escape the monsters and I found myself outside the area with everything reset.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
If you go out Through the enterance, the area resets automatically. If you teleport out, the area resets in 30 minutes or if you log out(I think)