Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ring of Insight crafting glitch?! Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
I am currently doing the quest "Ring in the New" given to me by Wul'Yahm...
I have already crafted one Ring of Insight, and waited half an hour (30 min) to begin working on the next one, though he (Wul'Yahm) said I could do two at once. I am confused about this, but it is not the problem. After the Cooldown Time was up, I went to my Castle to begin working on the next one. I used the Basic Crafting Station. It worked for the first one...Anyway, It said "Slot Ready" but the button that said "Create" was gray. I tried clicking on it and it didn't work, I have all the ingredients, I double-checked. Please help!!
~Maria Blossom~ <3

Administrator
You may not have enough room in your backpack to receive the crafted item.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 11, 2013
Maria Blossom on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
I am currently doing the quest "Ring in the New" given to me by Wul'Yahm...
I have already crafted one Ring of Insight, and waited half an hour (30 min) to begin working on the next one, though he (Wul'Yahm) said I could do two at once. I am confused about this, but it is not the problem. After the Cooldown Time was up, I went to my Castle to begin working on the next one. I used the Basic Crafting Station. It worked for the first one...Anyway, It said "Slot Ready" but the button that said "Create" was gray. I tried clicking on it and it didn't work, I have all the ingredients, I double-checked. Please help!!
~Maria Blossom~ <3
Ok thanks! I went to the Bazaar recently to get gold for the items I don't need, and I could create the ring. :)