Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2008
Hey everyone i am currently a Level 12 Myth Wizard. Just wondering if there is anyone out there currently doing the quest in Palace of Fire and would like to team up with me to do quest from there on out together. :D

Survivor
May 21, 2012
I would love to be your questing buddy. I'm a level 12 Balance Wizard and I really respect myth as it is the least popular school. My in game name is Jack Shadowweaver and Yea. Maybe we could meet some time if you make a time to meet.

Defender
May 30, 2010
once my game gets fixed ihelp you i have lvl 45 myth 60 ice and 75 storm 80 death 70 life

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
can i help with the krocktopia also i have a 12 storm and i have a 44 myth i case we get stuck any way my storm guys name is Aaron titantheif

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
actually turns out i'm not in the palace of fire yet but i can help on some of my other guys that are

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
ok i'm sorry but i was playing and i unlocked the palace of fire on my storm guy so i can help but only if you want. by the way i level 13 now xd!