Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hello again,
Is there anyone that knows if there is a place to refill potions in Korkotopia? I would prefer to not have to go to the fairgrounds if possible.

Thanks,

Aslan67

Defender
May 28, 2009
If your Mana is full you can restock your potions for free by playing MiniGames. I refuse to purchase a potion from that lady in the fair grounds because things in Wizard101 are expensive enough without paying 150 gold per potion in between each dungeon on top of it. All you have to do is complete level two on most of the games in order to earn enough reward to fill a potion bottle. As far as where potions can be purchased in KT, I don't know. I don't think there is a place. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Sadly, there is not a potion vendor in krokotopia :(, but it would be a great idea to have one in every world! Then again, you can still be able to play those mini games in order to get a potion refill.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I actually am not so sure my self. The first time I entered Krokotopia I thought I saw a street vender that selled potions on a roof of a building. I may have mistaken it for the guy on top of the seceret shop that sells you summon cards. Anyway I do remember buying a fill all potions in Krokotopia but I can not find it. I just stick to the potion make in the fiargrounds at wizard city. Also my guy is Daniel starstone. Currently sneaking into the thunder chamber in Krokotopia. Recently gained acces to the Krokosphinx. If you have a friend that can go to the Krokosphinx or the storm chamber then you can teleport to them. But if they are in a world like Mushoo(Did I spell Mushoo wrong) you can not teleport to them.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
at the small pyramid next to the portal chamber in the common area is the game area

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I think that you can only buy potions in wizard city.i know that potion cost get a little higher or higher so you should get more gold than the potion cost