Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
1
Sadly, I'm still in Krokotopia and I'm having a problem.

I just finished this quest. I forget the name. It was a dungeon and I remember the realistic map of Krokotopia. I just defeated the boss and said the chant to find the secret meeting place.

Professor Winthrop told me to meet him back in the Altar of Kings. But, when I came back and walked up to him, he wouldn't talk! I can't click him or anything like that.

Please help!

~ Haley ShadowHunter
~Level 31
~Balanca Wizard

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
117
haky8 wrote:
Sadly, I'm still in Krokotopia and I'm having a problem.

I just finished this quest. I forget the name. It was a dungeon and I remember the realistic map of Krokotopia. I just defeated the boss and said the chant to find the secret meeting place.

Professor Winthrop told me to meet him back in the Altar of Kings. But, when I came back and walked up to him, he wouldn't talk! I can't click him or anything like that.

Please help!

~ Haley ShadowHunter
~Level 31
~Balanca Wizard
You're level 31 and still stuck on the throne room of fire????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That's not right. Just redo the Throne Room or go talk to Sergeant Major Talbot, because he's got the Krokosphinx quest after Winthrop.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
KingCobra022 wrote:
haky8 wrote:
Sadly, I'm still in Krokotopia and I'm having a problem.

I just finished this quest. I forget the name. It was a dungeon and I remember the realistic map of Krokotopia. I just defeated the boss and said the chant to find the secret meeting place.

Professor Winthrop told me to meet him back in the Altar of Kings. But, when I came back and walked up to him, he wouldn't talk! I can't click him or anything like that.

Please help!

~ Haley ShadowHunter
~Level 31
~Balanca Wizard
You're level 31 and still stuck on the throne room of fire????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
That's not right. Just redo the Throne Room or go talk to Sergeant Major Talbot, because he's got the Krokosphinx quest after Winthrop.


You're being rude. Some people played this game for a long time in the free areas before subscribing or buying areas.

To haky8:

Sometimes the game gets bugged and won't allow you to access an interactive menu (using sigils, talking to a character, etc.).. Changing realms will usually fix it.

If that doesn't work, check your quest list for the one that involves Professor Winthrop and see what you need to do. You may have accidentally declined his offer to meet him in the Altar of Kings and may need to go back to the Throne Room to talk to him again.

If the quest does say to talk to him in the Altar of Kings, and changing realms a few times doesn't help, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com .

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
1
:( i have payed 4 6 mounths and im running out of qwest that i can do i cant figure out how to get the last lock open on the 4 obelicks in keeper of the ice valt i have the outher locks opened what do i do

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
harm69 wrote:
:( i have payed 4 6 mounths and im running out of qwest that i can do i cant figure out how to get the last lock open on the 4 obelicks in keeper of the ice valt i have the outher locks opened what do i do


In the third room, where you have 4 obelisks to light up, watch for the yellow banners hanging on the wall after you finish your battle. The yellow banners are your clue. Light the obelisks in the order that you see (from left to right) hanging on the wall.

I think the clues were something like crok skull, moon, bird, ?... I don't remember them exactly. But just look at those images, then light the 4 obelisks.

Good luck.