Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permission from Sergeant Major Talbot...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2013
Okay so I've been having this problem on the quest "Chill Whispers" to defeat Spellwrit Stalkers in Grand Arena, And in order to get there the quest helper leads me to the boat that goes to the Krokosphinx.
But the problem is, It won't let me go on the boat. Captain Salalabad says that you need permission from Sergeant Major Talbot to get on the boat. Well, I got permission from Sergaent Major Talbot because he's the one who gave me the quest to defeat the Spellwrit Stalkers in the first place. I try to get on the boat but it seems as if he never gave me permission?
I'm not sure if what he said (for this quest) gave you "permission", but he said that I needed to go there so I'm confused.
Can someone help me? Thanks! -Hannah lvl 20

Delver
May 04, 2009
Fruitbar101 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Okay so I've been having this problem on the quest "Chill Whispers" to defeat Spellwrit Stalkers in Grand Arena, And in order to get there the quest helper leads me to the boat that goes to the Krokosphinx.
But the problem is, It won't let me go on the boat. Captain Salalabad says that you need permission from Sergeant Major Talbot to get on the boat. Well, I got permission from Sergaent Major Talbot because he's the one who gave me the quest to defeat the Spellwrit Stalkers in the first place. I try to get on the boat but it seems as if he never gave me permission?
I'm not sure if what he said (for this quest) gave you "permission", but he said that I needed to go there so I'm confused.
Can someone help me? Thanks! -Hannah lvl 20
Two problems here:

To "get permission" to use the boat, you must follow the "main storyline" in Krokotopia first, not just the Spellwrit quest line. Did you finish the storyline in Krokotopia?

But even more important, the Lost Pages Events quest (Spellwrit, etc.) was only a limited time quest, and it ended on May 31st. It has left The Spiral.

(I'm surprised that the quest is still showing in your quest log file. I thought that they were supposed to disappear after May 31st.)

Survivor
May 14, 2013
jdogg3z on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Two problems here:

To "get permission" to use the boat, you must follow the "main storyline" in Krokotopia first, not just the Spellwrit quest line. Did you finish the storyline in Krokotopia?

But even more important, the Lost Pages Events quest (Spellwrit, etc.) was only a limited time quest, and it ended on May 31st. It has left The Spiral.

(I'm surprised that the quest is still showing in your quest log file. I thought that they were supposed to disappear after May 31st.)
It was a limited time quest?
weird... I got the quest after the 31st.
I think something else is wrong...

And no I didn't do the main storyline in Krokotopia.

Thanks for helping!

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
jdogg3z on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Two problems here:

May 31st? Whaaaat? It's July 15th and Simeon and Talbot still have the Spellwrit quests for me.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
Excuse me, I had the same problem. i did a bunch of quests in Krokotopia, but I'm not sure which one is the main storyline quest. Please help if you can! Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
I think you have to complete all the quests in krokotopia to get the main storyboard quest.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
SoupWizard64 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
May 31st? Whaaaat? It's July 15th and Simeon and Talbot still have the Spellwrit quests for me.
You may still have the quest but when you battle the Spellwrits it will stay 0 out of 10

Rebecca Darkdust Level 39

Rebecca Darkdust Level 25