Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pass the aptitude test in the temple of storms??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
ive looked online and read some reviews i dont know what they are talking about braziers because ive checked all the ones in the room and the ones up top before coming down and they are already purple. anyone have anymore tips?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
fealine35 on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
ive looked online and read some reviews i dont know what they are talking about braziers because ive checked all the ones in the room and the ones up top before coming down and they are already purple. anyone have anymore tips?
Well, if it has to do with braziers, I'm pretty sure that there should be a book near (wherever you are). That book would give a clue about what the color should be of the braziers, and to change the color, you go up to the brazier and press X (or click, if you go mainstream).

I hope I solved your problem :>

~ Destiny ~

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
To my recollection, the first time you click the book it says 'the lighting in here isn't proper for a storm' or something like that. You turn all the braziers purple, then go back to the book and it tells you what to do next.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2014
If you try to pass the last aptitude test you might wanna think about how the story goes... try to turn the braziers on the way it goes and it will work.