Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oasis Shopping AreaTeleporter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009

How to get to the hidden location for shopping in the Oasis in Krokotopia:

Go to the lower island (next to the entrance to the Tomb of Storms) where the other stores are, and you will see two obelisks with a portal in between them. The obelisks have an hourglass on the bottom of them.

The red vertical lines on the obelisks with circles represents an approximate 10 minute period. Every 10 minutes, another circle fills red. After the entire obelisk is filled red, the obelisk top will shine, and the portal in between the obelisks will be active.

Step on the portal, and you will have access to a hidden market run by Sed Talam. On top of the small building in the market, there is also a card trainer named Tish'mah (for Myth School).

P.S. - You can go to different realms and each realm is on a different timer, so some realms may have more or less circles filled on the obelisks.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
It opens up every half-hour. The timing is different in different realms, so it could be open in one and closed in another. It leads to the Krokotopia Secret Shop, where you can learn Myth spells, get a badge, and buy clothes, a pet, and a deck.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Kymelia wrote:
How does the teleport circle work? And where does it go?

When all the pillars are fully lighted up, you can step on the pad and go to the 'secret shop.'

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
The teleporter in the Oasis leads to a Secret Shop. After a certain length of time (I apologize for not knowing the exact time, but I'm sure it's under an hour) the teleporter begins glowing. If you guide your wizard into it during this time, you will find yourself at the "Secret Shop". You can buy a Mummified Deck and Krok pet there, two items I used extensively during my time in Krokotopia. You can also buy other things, I believe.

Don't worry - the teleporter tends to open quite often, actually. Chances are that sometime that you are in the Oasis, you will se the two statues surrounding the teleporter glowing from far away - that is a sure signal that the teleporter is open, so you'd better hurry over there. ;)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It goes to a secret store. I can't remember what the cycle is, but every so many minutes the oblisek will light up and the teleporter will open. If you look at them, you can see the lights moving up the oblisek.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
At this "secret shop" I bought a Krok pet. Are therer any other pets that I could get there? Or any thing else besides cards and a pet?