Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nrini Qaurtermaster methods

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
1
I need help beating the Nirina QuarterMaster in the Chamber of Fire. does anyone have any good methods for a fire student (death sencondary school) to defeat him? if so, thx!

~Kieran Titan,
Level 18 PyroMancer~

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
Put a Fire Prism on each early. With a Prism down, Sunbird should take out the Flame Servant without any blades or traps . A bladed Sunbird should take care of the boss.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
34
colagada wrote:
Put a Fire Prism on each early. With a Prism down, Sunbird should take out the Flame Servant without any blades or traps . A bladed Sunbird should take care of the boss.


Yeah, BUT both of them can cast ice shield

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
121
Its a good idea to mark your spot outside the chamber so if you are defeated you can get back without running through the pyramid again. I did it after 2 tries. Go for one person at a time so 1 less person will be hitting you with spells. Fire Elf spell is a good one. If you don't have a training point to get it, you can buy an amulet at the shops in the oasis for 255 gold.

Kiera Dreamleaf Level 18 Journeyman Diviner (storm)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
660
Deem990 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Put a Fire Prism on each early. With a Prism down, Sunbird should take out the Flame Servant without any blades or traps . A bladed Sunbird should take care of the boss.
Yeah, BUT both of them can cast ice shield
first of all, i recommend you use an ice wand so if they put up ice shield, you get rid of it. but if you put the prism on them BEFORE they cast ice shield, your fire spell will ignore the ice shield altogether.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
27
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
1708
Deem990 wrote:
colagada wrote:
Put a Fire Prism on each early. With a Prism down, Sunbird should take out the Flame Servant without any blades or traps . A bladed Sunbird should take care of the boss.


Yeah, BUT both of them can cast ice shield


Can't you just carry an ice wand to blow down the shield so your prism will work?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
fun23k wrote:
Its a good idea to mark your spot outside the chamber so if you are defeated you can get back without running through the pyramid again. I did it after 2 tries. Go for one person at a time so 1 less person will be hitting you with spells. Fire Elf spell is a good one. If you don't have a training point to get it, you can buy an amulet at the shops in the oasis for 255 gold.

Kiera Dreamleaf Level 18 Journeyman Diviner (storm)


Good advice.

If possible, mark INSIDE the chamber. Kill the minion first. If by chance you die quickly drink a potion and then port back. The boss will then be alone.

The key word to this strategy is QUICKLY. You are only given a short span of time before the mark becomes useless, so make sure you have a potion handy to drink.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life