Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Next story world after Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I'm not done with Krokotopia yet because I took the time to finish Grizzleheim and Wysteria , but now I am in the Temple of Storms and I was wondering if the next story world is Mooshu or is it something else I really don't know please help

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
masonet223 wrote:
I'm not done with Krokotopia yet because I took the time to finish Grizzleheim and Wysteria , but now I am in the Temple of Storms and I was wondering if the next story world is Mooshu or is it something else I really don't know please help

Marleybone follows Krokotopia.

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
masonet223 wrote:
the world after krotopia is marelybone and u should do all the quests u can do becuase it helps u pepare for the next world

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
you go to marlybone to get the krokanomicon hope that helps

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
First its...

Wizard City
Krokotopia (Where you are at now)
Grizzleheim, Levels 20+ and higher (Side World, you usually get the Side World Quest to go to it in Krokotopia)
Wysteria, Levels 25+ and higher (Side World again, you usually get the Side World Quest in Krokotopia, but occasionly in Marleybone)
Marleybone. Marleybone is your next World
Mooshu.
Wintertusk (Must complete Ravenscar, the Blood Brother Quest in Ravenscar (the last quest), in Grizzleheim. This is also a part of Grizzleheim, it is not a world. You must be atleast level 40 to Quest in Wintertusk. Your Still in Mooshu when you might get access to Wintertusk, but sometimes Dragonspyre)
Dragonspyre (Speaking of Dragonspyre, my Life is finally in Dragonspyre, YAY!, i can't wait to start Questing again!)
Celestia.
Zafaria.

'Nuff said.