Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We are aware of the recent Heartbleed Bug internet vulnerability issue and can confirm that none of the KingsIsle systems or websites were impacted. If you wish to have further clarification about the bug itself visit http://heartbleed.com.

Nettle Root

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2010
Nettle Root
where can nettle root be found in Krock and does it drop or is it found as a regent?

Delver
May 26, 2009
Re: Nettle Root
Nettle root is a pet snack. It is a drop from numerous Krokotopia creatures, including the charmed slaves, hall servants, and any nirini. A lot of the bosses drop it, too.

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
It's dropped. I'm not sure which creature drops it, but you can find it in Krokotopia. It's a snack. I didn't think my pig would like it much so I sold it the Bazaar for 150 gold [ I think that's the price].

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Charmed Slaves and Nebit Nirini drop it. You can also probably buy it at the Bazaar.

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
Nettle Root is a common snack drop. You can also usually find it at the Bazaar.

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 (almost 35!) Myth
"Mastermind"

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
or you just buy at the bazzer store in ole town

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
nettle root and other great pet snacks- such as medium fish, stinky cheese, and golden squash, to randomly name a few- can all be bought at the bazaar and, so i hear from a fellow named Peak, are great ingredients to make a sandwich with. -eli and crew

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
just go buy it at the bazar if you want to do it easy but if you want it as a drop charmed slaves drop the easest