Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Taskmaster Djal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Ok, so this seems to be my last quest in Krokotopia. Taskmaster Djal has 4 Elite Guards with him, so it seems impossible to beat him. Is there a way to eliminate the Guards before you get to him, or do you just have to take a friend with you? Thanks for any tips or suggestions! =]

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
JackiSue143 wrote:
Ok, so this seems to be my last quest in Krokotopia. Taskmaster Djal has 4 Elite Guards with him, so it seems impossible to beat him. Is there a way to eliminate the Guards before you get to him, or do you just have to take a friend with you? Thanks for any tips or suggestions! =]

Before you fight Taskmaster Djal, you must fight Kiwu in the banquet room. When you defeat Kiwu, you walk up to the banquet table behind Kiwu and you will get the "x" to interact with the table. This will let you pick up the sleeping potion to put in the guards' food. So then when you go to fight Taskmaster Djal, the guards will not be there with him.

Good Luck !

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You must have forgotten to poison the food so that the guards wouldn't be there.

Go back and fight Kiwu again. When you're done, go to the table and poison the food. Then you'll find the Taskmaster alone.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i know i need help with him too, and im level 58! I think you should get some friends to help.