Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help getting Efreet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I didn't expect it to be easy, but 15,000 health?

If you want to help, post your wizard's name, and we'll discuss when to fight him.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
once I gain two more levels I will be able to help you.

- john firemancer level 56 grandmaster pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 11 intiate necromancer

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
those quest you have to solo no one could port to help me do that boss just summon fire life and storm henchmen (level60) and you will be just fine

blaze legendary pyromancer

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
I finally can faces sothmekhet but he is really because he gains power pips really quickly and he's ice which means he can place tower shields which is really annoying. so basicly he's impossible to beat without buying henchmen form the crowns shop but i can't do that because i only have ten crowns! I wish kingsisle would let friends teleport to you in sothmekhet's sanctum or what ever hes instance is called or at least make it a dungeon! if kingisle doesn't do any of the things that i suggested, i'm going to be really mad with them!

john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 20 adept necromancer

Historian
May 01, 2010
avhop567 wrote:
I finally can faces sothmekhet but he is really because he gains power pips really quickly and he's ice which means he can place tower shields which is really annoying. so basicly he's impossible to beat without buying henchmen form the crowns shop but i can't do that because i only have ten crowns! I wish kingsisle would let friends teleport to you in sothmekhet's sanctum or what ever hes instance is called or at least make it a dungeon! if kingisle doesn't do any of the things that i suggested, i'm going to be really mad with them!

it actually isnt impossible without buying points back. but anyway, you know croaky in the mb pet shop? least i think thats his name.
learn his fire spell if you can, you get three pips from a minion (really two because it costs a pip) and then get the mega soothe from
tupa-tupa in the floating land, and a bunch of shield minion treasure cards. you first summon your minion, start really shielding it, attack the boss with a heckhound (if the shields dont cost pips) then when you have one/two pips (power or normal pip) use the mega sooth, and he might start attacking the minion more. now, you want to also pack a bunch of heals in your deck, because when you shield him, you might trigger his cheat, which puts a hex on you.

cant redo this boss so i am not sure if he can be soothed, i am thinking he can because my line up was,
a fire and an ice minion, with my regular fire minion. the ice kept on taunting him so i was thinking that he can be taunt/soothe

hope this helps

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
slammer111 wrote:
avhop567 wrote:

it actually isnt impossible without buying points back. but anyway, you know croaky in the mb pet shop? least i think thats his name.
learn his fire spell if you can, you get three pips from a minion (really two because it costs a pip) and then get the mega soothe from
tupa-tupa in the floating land, and a bunch of shield minion treasure cards. you first summon your minion, start really shielding it, attack the boss with a heckhound (if the shields dont cost pips) then when you have one/two pips (power or normal pip) use the mega sooth, and he might start attacking the minion more. now, you want to also pack a bunch of heals in your deck, because when you shield him, you might trigger his cheat, which puts a hex on you.

cant redo this boss so i am not sure if he can be soothed, i am thinking he can because my line up was,
a fire and an ice minion, with my regular fire minion. the ice kept on taunting him so i was thinking that he can be taunt/soothe

hope this helps
how do you get ice minion?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
I have defeated sothkhemet already and gained efreet ya it was tought without crowns but i managed if anyone needs my help getting efreet i will help -
Trevor ShadowWhisper - Level 59 pyromancer :-D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
He is difficult but i did manage to beat him after about 10 tries.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
warrior20049 wrote:
I have defeated sothkhemet already and gained efreet ya it was tought without crowns but i managed if anyone needs my help getting efreet i will help -
Trevor ShadowWhisper - Level 59 pyromancer :-D

it's a solo only place

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I will be able to help you. Just send your Wizard's name to Hannah Thundercloud. She will be able to help you. She is also fire.