Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i accepted the beetle quest in Krokotopia which you get by professor zeke. i accepted this quest as a level 15 fire wizard an im a level 43 fire wizard now and i haven't been able to finish the quest yet because for some reason it wont accept the oasis beetle no matter how many times i go near it and im really angry about it . please help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bbdon10 wrote:
i accepted the beetle quest in Krokotopia which you get by professor zeke. i accepted this quest as a level 15 fire wizard an im a level 43 fire wizard now and i haven't been able to finish the quest yet because for some reason it wont accept the oasis beetle no matter how many times i go near it and im really angry about it . please help

Which Oasis Beetle do you still need? There are two of them.

One is near the Library and one is near one of the shops.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
There are 2 beetles there, one in the library area and one in the shopping area. It sounds like you are not finding the other one?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bbdon10 wrote:

There are TWO beetles in the Oasis. One likes reading and One likes shopping.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
bbdon10 wrote:

Two beetles pal. Your probably confused and you keep going to the one you already got. The oter one is behind one of the shops. Hope this helped.

Level 29 pyromancer Luke Thunder :D

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
I am having trouble opening the door to Karanahn Palace though the arrow is taking me in the direction... What can I do?