Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystery door dungeon in Dig Site?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Hello~! In Krokotopia in the Royal Hall, there's the Dig Site area. In there, there seems to be a Mystery Door buried half-way into the sand. Does anyone know how to activate this and go into it? It's kind of tilted. It's like a doorway with stripes on the top of it and it looks cracked. I'd really like to know how to use this. Thank you!!

Survivor
Feb 17, 2019
It could be that they are working on updating the area.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
SirSwablington on Mar 9, 2019 wrote:
Hello~! In Krokotopia in the Royal Hall, there's the Dig Site area. In there, there seems to be a Mystery Door buried half-way into the sand. Does anyone know how to activate this and go into it? It's kind of tilted. It's like a doorway with stripes on the top of it and it looks cracked. I'd really like to know how to use this. Thank you!!
You'll unlock it later in the storyline. What's in there, however, I leave you to find out...

Survivor
Feb 17, 2019
Do the side quests in the Dig site and it will ask you to activate the obelisks. Once you do that, a portal will open with a sigil outside of it. I won't reveal anything here, but it is a fun boss fight for players around level 16ish. I'm level 19 and still have a decent challenge.

Cheers,
Lucas Dreamsmith, Journeyman Conjurer