Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moh'Lharz needs to tone down on his cheats a bit

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Now, I do enjoy doing Lower Zigazag, yet, the last boss' cheats are a bit too harsh to adhere to Grandmaster Wizards, those at Level 60.

Here's this, KI. Tone down on Moh'Lharz's cheats, like have him do his Stormzilla cheat about every 4 turns, & him doing his storm Leviathan cheat every 6 turns, so Wizards will have enough time to deliver hits, rather to do their best to place shields quickly & doing attack spells in very short rounds.

This dungeon is supposed to be reasonable to Grandmaster Wizards, not Exalted Wizards. Hope you may do that, please, KI.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Well, with the way Moh'Lharz is using Stormzilla and Leviathan cheats so frequently every turn, I really said to myself, "His cheats in that pace made it like some tougher duels that do these kinda things in higher level gauntlets! That shouldn't be so in this level 60 dungeon! He needs to dial his cheats down by a few turns.".

Wizards, would you be content with his cheats lowered down by a few turns? I would.

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Trimond297 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
Well, with the way Moh'Lharz is using Stormzilla and Leviathan cheats so frequently every turn, I really said to myself, "His cheats in that pace made it like some tougher duels that do these kinda things in higher level gauntlets! That shouldn't be so in this level 60 dungeon! He needs to dial his cheats down by a few turns.".

Wizards, would you be content with his cheats lowered down by a few turns? I would.
I agree. I soloed this and when Moh'Lharz came in he was like "not anymore just wasting my time".

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Personally, I like Moh'Lharz just the way he is. Lower Zigazag and House of Scales weren't meant to be soloed at the level you receive them, and Moh'Lharz is easily beatable with a team of legendary wizards. I used to farm that dungeon for keys and pets, and sure, he was always a challenge, but an ultimately manageable one.

In the same way, nobody expects a level 25 to solo Master Tonkatsu, or a level 40 to solo Dr. Jackall, but for a team of 4, or even 3, those fights are manageable too.