Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moh'Lharz is too powerful

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2013
This is a dungeon for level 60 wizards, but the final boss is just way, way too much. I was duo-ing the dungeon as as a life healer with my tank and we each died over 6 times trying to beat this guy. The problem is that he's hitting for so much each round that it's nearly impossible to build the pips to heal or to hit. There were several times where he did 2 stormzillas and a leviathan on me in a single round, killing me before I even had a chance to cast anything. There was another couple of times that he cast even though we has dispels on him. That's just not right. We finally did kill him and were even more appalled to find that the gear he drops isn't even as good as level 30-40 gear we've picked up in non-dungeon PvE. I mean, if you're going to make this a dungeon that requires a full group of 4, then you need to make the loot worth it. Without loot worth farming, it's impossible to get 4 people on a team-up for a long dungeon. So, KI, please either nerf this guy or make the loot worth it. Until then, if you are buying zones with crowns, do not waste your money on zigzag.