Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master of The Oasis missing..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
29
I know I've done ALL of the Krok quests, seeing as I have the Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, Tomb Raider, and, Mander Savior badges, but I still don't have the Master of The Oasis badge. Am I missing something?

Gabby,

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
147
There's a side quest in the Krokotopia Deck Shop that I missed until coming to the message boards. I hade the same problem as you. This quest gave me the Master of the Oasis badge. Hope you get it.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Delver
May 04, 2009
290
Ice Warrior on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
I know I've done ALL of the Krok quests, seeing as I have the Junior Archeologist, Krokosphinx Delver, Tomb Raider, and, Mander Savior badges, but I still don't have the Master of The Oasis badge. Am I missing something?

Gabby,
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
To get "Master of the Oasis" badge you MUST complete all Krokotopia quests.
Did you find the beetles? Did you do the "Chamber of the Chosen?" Did you do the Crafting Quests in Krokotopia? Beetles are at the following locations:

1st Oasis. By the Portal to the Secret Shop
2nd Oasis. Near Library
Altar of Kings. Blocked Entrance to Chamber of the Chosen to right
Chamber of Fire. 3 floors up then check North East
Sphinx Island. By the Entrance to Entrance Hall theres a pathway follow that
Entrance Hall. Behind You In Entrance of "Vault of Ice" instance
Emperor's Retreat. The Frozen Dock
Tomb of Storms - Behind the Krok's Head
Well of Spirits - Near the Djesrits's Family Tomb
Karahahan Barracks - Its on the chamber of the shop

Hope it helps

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
51
PlayHard101 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
To get "Master of the Oasis" badge you MUST complete all Krokotopia quests.
Did you find the beetles? Did you do the "Chamber of the Chosen?" Did you do the Crafting Quests in Krokotopia? Beetles are at the following locations:

1st Oasis. By the Portal to the Secret Shop
2nd Oasis. Near Library
Altar of Kings. Blocked Entrance to Chamber of the Chosen to right
Chamber of Fire. 3 floors up then check North East
Sphinx Island. By the Entrance to Entrance Hall theres a pathway follow that
Entrance Hall. Behind You In Entrance of "Vault of Ice" instance
Emperor's Retreat. The Frozen Dock
Tomb of Storms - Behind the Krok's Head
Well of Spirits - Near the Djesrits's Family Tomb
Karahahan Barracks - Its on the chamber of the shop

Hope it helps
Not exactly right... The Crafting Quest is not required.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2013
1
i have done every quest and side quest including deck shop, buihiku djeserit in the djeserit tomb, mshai djeserit in the ahnic tomb and im still missind this badge is there a way to check which quests you still hav to do ??

please help me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
stephen Nightrider on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
i have done every quest and side quest including deck shop, buihiku djeserit in the djeserit tomb, mshai djeserit in the ahnic tomb and im still missind this badge is there a way to check which quests you still hav to do ??

please help me
Well, I have one last thought. If you did indeed finish the quests, have you gone to Marleybone yet and talked to Private Kinchley?

That is actually the very last quest from Krokotopia that Sgt. Major Talbot gives us. And on one of my wizards, when I did go to Marleybone, that is when I got the message that I "received the Master of The Oasis" badge.

(Note: did you do step #3 mentioned in the reply above from jdogg3z -- talk to the first person inside The Tomb of the Beguiler. The Tomb of the Beguiler is located in The Well of Spirits. You don't have to finish the whole dungeon, just go in and talk to the first person.)

Champion
May 10, 2013
483
Have you completed all quests in the Oasis?

There might be a spot you missed. Maybe the Deck Shop one, or the Zan'e quest or the Hetch Al'Dim quest.