Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make a Kroktail

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Hi Prof. Greyrose,

I'm using a storm wizard and in the Tomb of Storms when I get summoned by the storm prof. for help to "Make a Kroktail". He says gets water from the oasis but the quest says water from the fountain in Regents Square, Marleybone (which I don't have access to yet). I tried the Oasis hoping but no luck getting water there. Then he says to defeat Krokenkahmen in the Throne of Fire. I have previously defeated Krokenkahmen--before I got this quest. I figured I could go right in to defeat Krokenkahem but nooooo it wants me to do the entire Palace of Storm.

So are there glitches in both parts of the quest? It would be nice to have another spell before going into the Karanack Barracks but guess I will finish Tomb of Storms before doing the "Make a Krocktail" quest.

Thanks for your help.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Davidfire school on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
Hi Prof. Greyrose,

I'm using a storm wizard and in the Tomb of Storms when I get summoned by the storm prof. for help to "Make a Kroktail". He says gets water from the oasis but the quest says water from the fountain in Regents Square, Marleybone (which I don't have access to yet). I tried the Oasis hoping but no luck getting water there. Then he says to defeat Krokenkahmen in the Throne of Fire. I have previously defeated Krokenkahmen--before I got this quest. I figured I could go right in to defeat Krokenkahem but nooooo it wants me to do the entire Palace of Storm.

So are there glitches in both parts of the quest? It would be nice to have another spell before going into the Karanack Barracks but guess I will finish Tomb of Storms before doing the "Make a Krocktail" quest.

Thanks for your help.
Quite often you'll get instructions from your professor, or others, to speak with someone in a world you cannot yet access. It's common for the crafting quests too. It's not a glitch, it's just part of the normal progression. There's a similar situation for Ice wizards involving a quest in Mooshu for their Ice Blade spell. You get the quest before you have access to Mooshu. In fact, even after you access Mooshu you don't have immediate access to the person to whom you need to speak.