Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Boss in Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I got a henchman to help me out with one boss, i died but my henchman finished killing the boss. I went back in the dungeon and now he is gone but my quest says i haven't defeated him yet. I have tried going in and back out and even letting an alligator mummy thing defeat me and go back in but no boss is popping up. Don't tell me i have to redo the whole dungeon :( i am one boss away from being done. Ideas? Suggesting? or just tell me the bad news that i have to do this all over

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
amandahopp wrote:
I got a henchman to help me out with one boss, i died but my henchman finished killing the boss. I went back in the dungeon and now he is gone but my quest says i haven't defeated him yet. I have tried going in and back out and even letting an alligator mummy thing defeat me and go back in but no boss is popping up. Don't tell me i have to redo the whole dungeon :( i am one boss away from being done. Ideas? Suggesting? or just tell me the bad news that i have to do this all over

If you are not in the dungeon, and alive in the duel, and the boss is killed, you do not get credit for killing him. Sounds like you have to do it again. :(