Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Bonekeeper?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I was fighting the bone keeper since the Marley Bone boss I was trying to beat was a little to hard for me to solo and I didn't have any friends online (dang Agony Wraith...). Well I saw him using a LEPRECHAUN!!! What up with that? Fist Split Hoof Ragers now this...what next?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
eggywig wrote:
I was fighting the bone keeper since the Marley Bone boss I was trying to beat was a little to hard for me to solo and I didn't have any friends online (dang Agony Wraith...). Well I saw him using a LEPRECHAUN!!! What up with that? Fist Split Hoof Ragers now this...what next?

Maybe you need to look around more. All bosses can cast at least 1 spell out of their primary school.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I just find it weird that it is of the opposite school. Plus I'm not exactly fond of Leprechauns. They're a little annoying.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
"I just find it weird that it is of the opposite school. Plus I'm not exactly fond of Leprechauns. They're a little annoying."

Better not let Professor Wu read that

Survivor
May 03, 2011
NightWa1ker wrote:
"I just find it weird that it is of the opposite school. Plus I'm not exactly fond of Leprechauns. They're a little annoying."

Better not let Professor Wu read that

Wu don't read this topic!

Survivor
May 08, 2011
i have a wizard who is ice,and her secondary school is fire.

madeline ravenheart
level 14 life
cassandra icecloud
level 10 ice
P.S.i have the spell leprechacn (i dont know how to spell that ) and there useful