Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last Boss via Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
I'm very confused and stuck, I completed all the quests on Krokotipia, I guess killed the boss, An did every side quest, But I still haven't unlocked Marleybone, People are saying to re-fight the last boss or to complete Krokotopia, I have 0 Idea where the final boss is, nor do I have any idea if I fought. And about everything else that I need to do, Is in that area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NVM, I guess I had to restart my game a thousand times, Then it just appeared randomly.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Use Quest Finder or this nifty quest tree. You must complete the main storyline to advance to Marleybone. There is also a level requirement, but it's fairly low. You can also email support and they should be able to help you. Good luck!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
well if you haven't figured out what the problem is by now ... its the that island with the mender on it then you go to all the pillars and press x good a head comes up go in it then go into the mouth then go in to that place then got o the sigual out in the open