Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia's eventual rebirth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2010
We've seen Wizard City get a graphical and musical overhaul, and Krokotopia will no doubt be next. I'd posted this request on Twitter a few times (I apologize for sounding like a broken record), but when the time really DOES come for Krokotpia to get revamped, I'd like the Kingsisle team to contact members of the team that worked on Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Origins for tips on revamping Krok, because their depiction of Ancient Egypt is spectacular! I am not requesting realistic-looking graphics (heavens, no!); what I am requesting, is a more detailed look (and maybe make a few places bigger, because to me [and on the map], Krokotopia, more specifically, the Oasis, always seemed puny when compared to worlds like Wizard City and even Marleybone) and an epic orchestral soundtrack (Sarah Schachner, the composer for Origins' soundtrack, would be the obvious choice to turn to) to have it rival (if not outright surpass) Wizard City in terms of its "magical" nature (as even today Ancient Egypt is regarded as a land of wonder, majesty, magic and mystery), to the point where simply looking at any part of it makes you think that magic is practically bleeding from every major and minute aspect of the world, like heat from a fire. I don't know if "The Curator", or anyone else at KI, will see my post, but if you do, please at least consider it (I'd also like to see a new Egypt-inspired bundle card, if possible).