Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Throne Room of fire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I don't understand what I did wrong.... Went in and got 2 quests in my quest book, one said explore staff on platform the other I had to kill a boss for the staff. I did kill the boss went back to map room, the npc tols me to go kill another boss for the eye, I did that as well. Went back to map room place the staff on the platform, then npc told me great meet me in Hall of.... but when I got to him the (explore staff on platform) quest is still in my book, the ? on the npc is gray and now I have to start all over again.....:-(

So disapointed, hard enough to get someone to go in with me and can only play when my babay is napping, now I want to make sure I know what I am doing wrong. Please help, Thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
When you got back from the second boss, did you use the staff on the platform, causing a beam of light to hit the krokosphinx?

should be: quest-giver, puzzle, 1st boss, quest-giver, puzzle, 2nd boss, quest-giver, platform, quest-giver, then out to meet the quest giver.