Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia staffs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
3
I was doing some quests in krokotopia, that I have to defeat the Nirini Family, I defeated Edo Nirini and got a staff, also, I went to defeat Biti Nirini because a friend told me that you get Biti's Flamelicked staff. So i was asking if there is a special staff but of storm, because my second school is storm :-D and if there is anoher type of staff like of myth or death. :?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
543
Note that you don't need to use a wand of the same class as your main. The advantage to doing so is that you can use it to clear off enemy shields. The disadvantage of doing so is that it can waste blades and traps.

I haven't seen a storm wand or staff drop in Krokotopia. If you particularly want one, you can buy a 65 damage one at the shop (or a 75 damage one once you get to Marleybone).

The drops I have seen in Krokotopia are:

Edo's Glittering Staff (70 ice damage) from Edo Nirini
Scavenger's Staff of Sagas (70 myth damage) from Soul Scavenger
Sokkwi Keymaster's Wand (60 myth damage) from Grummish Greataxe and Sokkwi Keymaster

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
3
Oh thanks for the location of the myth staffs, but I've also seen the staff of storm, Odji Sokkwi's staff, well i forgot the name, but is 70 storm damage

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
2
Kiwu in the baraks drops a Storm wand. Its called something like Kiwu's Magnetic Wand.

I sold it because I prefer to only use staves


Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
14
Thanks,for thestorm staff location i spent all night fighting odji and i fought him at least 20 times are the staff realy rare? 8)

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
20
JEWcool wrote:
I was doing some quests in krokotopia, that I have to defeat the Nirini Family, I defeated Edo Nirini and got a staff, also, I went to defeat Biti Nirini because a friend told me that you get Biti's Flamelicked staff. So i was asking if there is a special staff but of storm, because my second school is storm :-D and if there is anoher type of staff like of myth or death. :?


I have never received a staff from this boss but have managed to obtain a storm wand before, maybe there is a storm staff

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
JEWcool wrote:
I was doing some quests in krokotopia, that I have to defeat the Nirini Family, I defeated Edo Nirini and got a staff, also, I went to defeat Biti Nirini because a friend told me that you get Biti's Flamelicked staff. So i was asking if there is a special staff but of storm, because my second school is storm :-D and if there is anoher type of staff like of myth or death. :?
there is a myth staff, i have it it is called staff of barbs it looks like a tree branch

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
105
The staffs are held by the following owners as I know them and they are;

Life Staff - As of yet I have not found this staff

Myth - Soul Scavenger

Death - Tempestra

Fire - Biti Nirini

Ice - Edo Nirini

Storm - Odji Sokkwi

Balance - I am still looking for this staff as well

The staffs are real and can be gotten but you have to be willing to farm the owners to get what you want. Sometimes it takes only once but then if we all got what we wanted on the first try ...
Enjoy the game and if you come across the two illusive staffs, please let me know.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
55
MasterCowboy wrote:
The staffs are held by the following owners as I know them and they are;

Life Staff - As of yet I have not found this staff

Myth - Soul Scavenger

Death - Tempestra

Fire - Biti Nirini

Ice - Edo Nirini

Storm - Odji Sokkwi

Balance - I am still looking for this staff as well

The staffs are real and can be gotten but you have to be willing to farm the owners to get what you want. Sometimes it takes only once but then if we all got what we wanted on the first try ...
Enjoy the game and if you come across the two illusive staffs, please let me know.
i have defeated all of those execpt one and i havent gotten a single staff

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
543
Most mob drops are low probability. If a mob has 20 different things it could drop, and it only drops one, the odds that you get the one you wanted are pretty slim.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
14
I beat the guy that held the death staff but it did not give me it can some one tell me why? :(

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
75
werty453 wrote:
I beat the guy that held the death staff but it did not give me it can some one tell me why? :(


Some monsters will need to be defeated multiple times before they drop what you are looking for. When I say multiple times, I mean more than two. To get Stardust Twinkletoes on one of my wizards, it took in excess of 40 times defeating Lord Nightshade. When I wanted a particular staff, I finally gave up after about 60 times - just wasn't worth it to me. Then again, I got two swords in a row from two different Oni on my first try each. It's luck of the draw. You either need to have a lot of patience or decide if that particular drop is no longer worth it and just move on.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
33
werty453 wrote:
I beat the guy that held the death staff but it did not give me it can some one tell me why? :(


Well it takes alot of times and it's rare( i battled lord nightshades 40 times and i didn't get the dark farie. ( starlight twinkle toes)

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
95
The balance staff is called Swiftarrows staff and i think you get it on colossus, but im not sure it does 55 damage. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)





Fred Wildflame Level 13 or 14 Necromancer ( I cant remember i logged of right after i leveled up ) 8)

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
10
i got a life staff from shai nirini, it only does 55 damage, but it looks like branches, much similar to the one bastilla on firecat alley drops

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
6
werty453 wrote:

Some monsters will need to be defeated multiple times before they drop what you are looking for. When I say multiple times, I mean more than two. To get Stardust Twinkletoes on one of my wizards, it took in excess of 40 times defeating Lord Nightshade. When I wanted a particular staff, I finally gave up after about 60 times - just wasn't worth it to me. Then again, I got two swords in a row from two different Oni on my first try each. It's luck of the draw. You either need to have a lot of patience or decide if that particular drop is no longer worth it and just move on.

Good Point
-Pub97

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
21
Meti's staff of talent from prince(?) Meti in the Karanahan beaaracks. It is a Balance staff that hits for 70

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
10
Quizzical wrote:
Note that you don't need to use a wand of the same class as your main. The advantage to doing so is that you can use it to clear off enemy shields. The disadvantage of doing so is that it can waste blades and traps.

I haven't seen a storm wand or staff drop in Krokotopia. If you particularly want one, you can buy a 65 damage one at the shop (or a 75 damage one once you get to Marleybone).

The drops I have seen in Krokotopia are:

Edo's Glittering Staff (70 ice damage) from Edo Nirini
Scavenger's Staff of Sagas (70 myth damage) from Soul Scavenger
Sokkwi Keymaster's Wand (60 myth damage) from Grummish Greataxe and Sokkwi Keymaster
Thats good advice ive been wondering how the heck do i get a cool krocktopia staff thx for the little guide

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
23
I got a Myth staff from one of the Nirini family.(i think it was the one that was mummified, but not really sure =/)

I got Edo's staff and the Myth staff first time around. I was rather happy getting an ice staff,seeing how my main school is ice.
Also, the Quartermaster has a wand drop.Its called Quartermasters Wand,or something along those lines.XD


Tara Thunderheart lv25 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
25
bilg wrote:
Meti's staff of talent from prince(?) Meti in the Karanahan beaaracks. It is a Balance staff that hits for 70



great! now i know how to get a staff of my main type!
thx alot!

NicholasSoulMender level 25

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
11
bilg wrote:
Meti's staff of talent from prince(?) Meti in the Karanahan beaaracks. It is a Balance staff that hits for 70












yes i do remember recieving a balance staff i was tthinking of biti nirini but he drops fire staff :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
7
yapper wrote:
MasterCowboy wrote:
The staffs are held by the following owners as I know them and they are;

Life Staff - As of yet I have not found this staff

Myth - Soul Scavenger

Death - Tempestra

Fire - Biti Nirini

Ice - Edo Nirini

Storm - Odji Sokkwi

Balance - I am still looking for this staff as well

The staffs are real and can be gotten but you have to be willing to farm the owners to get what you want. Sometimes it takes only once but then if we all got what we wanted on the first try ...
Enjoy the game and if you come across the two illusive staffs, please let me know.
i have defeated all of those execpt one and i havent gotten a single staff


my name is robertcrowgarden and the life staff is from the nirni champion.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
1
Survivor
May 14, 2009
2
i am level 23 ice wizard and my name is talon ice shard and i am looking for edo nirini but i dont know where to find him where is he? :)
MasterCowboy wrote:
The staffs are held by the following owners as I know them and they are;

Life Staff - As of yet I have not found this staff

Myth - Soul Scavenger

Death - Tempestra

Fire - Biti Nirini

Ice - Edo Nirini

Storm - Odji Sokkwi

Balance - I am still looking for this staff as well

The staffs are real and can be gotten but you have to be willing to farm the owners to get what you want. Sometimes it takes only once but then if we all got what we wanted on the first try ...
Enjoy the game and if you come across the two illusive staffs, please let me know.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
2
my name is talon ice shard and i was wondering if you could show me some time where edo nirini is so i could eventually get his staff cause i have been looking for edo for a while and i can't find him plz meet me some time before august 24 at 9:30 a.m to 9:30 p.m
Treiga wrote:
I got a Myth staff from one of the Nirini family.(i think it was the one that was mummified, but not really sure =/)

I got Edo's staff and the Myth staff first time around. I was rather happy getting an ice staff,seeing how my main school is ice.
Also, the Quartermaster has a wand drop.Its called Quartermasters Wand,or something along those lines.XD


Tara Thunderheart lv25 Ice Wizard